Friday, April 22, 2011

Soaps!

So all my soaps are now ready to go! I just have to decide on a price for them! This seems to be the most difficult part of all, I am starting to get a handle on pricing my jewelry and now I have to figure out how to price soap! I have a wide range of types and sizes! I have Peppermint bars that are quite thick and Sweet Orange Bars that are a lot smaller! Olive oil soap that is in between and Lime scented ones that are a completely different shape! I just not sure where to start, but I guess I will have to do my best and if I mess up it will probably all be OK!

Crosses fingers!

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain!! Pricing is so hard for me.
    =( Everyone says to check what others but the range is so widespread...some are so low I can't see how they are even getting enough for their supplies and some are so high....I still constantly struggle with this =/

    Hope you figure it out faster and easier than I have =)

    ReplyDelete