Sunday, July 17, 2011

St. Norbert Farmers Market

So I have officially survived 2 Wednesday markets and will be returning for a third this upcoming Wednesday! Is much quieter and relaxed than the Saturday Market but still filled with an interesting selection of vendors! Jewelry of all kinds, produce, henna tattoos, sewing, baking, flowers and so much more. I just wish I had more money to spend but since making money is the idea of going to the market to begin with I will just have to continue to live without all this wonderful things!

The weather forecast for next Wednesday has went from being 35 degrees and sunny to 32 with a chance of showers! I can only hope that the temperature will go down a little more yet before the Market cause I am not sure what will happen if it is that hot! We all might melt into puddles by the time it is over!

Anyway the market runs from Noon to 6 on Wednesdays so come on out and enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment