Sunday, May 15, 2011

Summer Markets

So I sent in an application for a local Farmers Market and I have been waiting for over a month to find out if I should be getting ready for this Market or not and it starts in under a month! I called the number on their website and left a message last week cause I just want to make sure they got my application since I haven't heard anything I am starting to wonder!
I don't want to leave a bunch of messages and sound like some kind of crazy lady, I just want to know what is going on!
I am starting to turn into a crazy lady just waiting for any info!

3 comments:

  1. That would be hard! Because you need time to prepare and they should know that too! =/ Hopefully they get back with you soon!

    I'm a new follower by the way! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which market is that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is the St. Norbert Farmers Market!

    I finally go a call from the guy that runs the market, and the Wednesday market starts on July 8th so I still have a month to get ready! there is no room in the Saturday market! Now I just need to make sure I have someone to watch my babe for those Wednesdays and I think I should get me a tent just in case I don't make it in time to be under the big Canopy! I hope this works out, I could really use the sales and exposure!

    ReplyDelete