Friday, April 22, 2011

Free Shipping!

I have been neglecting my blog lately and feel that it is time that I pay it a little attention!

I have been slowly switching all my items over to have Free Shipping to USA and Canada, and I know how everyone love to get something for free even if it is just shipping, but I know that free shipping is one thing that gets me excited cause I just hate shipping costs added to my bill after I have decided how much I will allow myself to spend and then the shipping puts me over and then I either have to bite the bullet and pay more than planned or just give up on the whole idea and more often than not I just say screw it and buy nothing!

So since I haven't finished switching over all my items I am offering a coupon for FREE SHIPPING on all my items!  Please feel free to use this coupon to get free shipping on your order! Just enter the code " FREESHIP " at checkout! KrystalRingKreations

No comments:

Post a Comment